Fresh & Tasty Recipes
From Our Kitchen
- 3 Large eggplant sliced thin lengthwise
- 1/3 Cup mozzarella Cheese
- Oil for Frying
- Chicken Filling : 1 Garlic Clove, 2 TBS vegetable oil.
- 1 Clip diced onion
- 2 Al-Watania Chicken Breast fully boiled (boneless,skinless)
- 1 Red bell Peeper small cubes
- ¼ Teaspoon Black pe eper
- ¼ Teaspoon cummin
- ¼ Teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to Taste
- Tomato Sauce : 1 Garlic Clove finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil.
- 1 small onion finely chopped.
- 5 Large tomato clip with small cubes
- 2 Tablespoon tomato sauce.
- ¼ Teaspoon Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon black peeper
Fry eggplant in oil stir until blush then filter it.
Prepare chicken filling, stir with garlic and onion in oil until golden then add small pieces of chicken .
Add other remaining ingredients
of chicken filling and cook for approximately 5 minutes stirring.
For tomato sauce stir onion and garlic in oil until golden. Then add other ingredients ,then keep it on medium fire approximately 15 minutes, Preheat oven to 350°.
Put one small tablespoon of chicken filling on the edge of eggplant then spread Mozarilla cheese on it then fold it in the form of a ROLL.
Small put one tablespoon of filling on the edge of the eggplant chicken and tossing it Mozalaala cheese and then folds in the form of.
Place tomato sauce in the medium-sized dishe and arrange eggplant rolls .
Pour some tomato sauce on the eggplant and spread the cheese on it. Keep the dish in oven more 20 minutes then serve.