Fresh & Tasty Recipes
From Our Kitchen
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce
- 250 grams of Al-Watania skinless boneless Chicken breast
- Chopped onion slices
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 pasta tin fettuccini
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 capsicum (red, green & orange)
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Black pepper
- 1 litter whipping cream
- 1\2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Boil chicken with boiled water with salt and bay leaf and onion slice for 15 minutes .
- Stir chopped onion with clove of garlic and oil until yellow
- Add chicken pieces broad wings and season with capsicum.
- Add the capsicum and keep away from the fire.
- For Freado sauce :
- Stir rest of the garlic and butter for 10 seconds in a pot on fire.
- Add whipping cream and mozzarella cheese and leave to boil
- Boil pasta for 12 minutes then drain and pour in serving tray.
- Pour pepper then Freado sauce then spread oregano
You might also like