Name: Sulaiman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Rajhi
Chairman of Al-Rajhi investment bank.
Chairman of Suleiman Alabdulaziz Al-Rajhi Holdings.
Chairman of Al-Watania Poultry.
Chairman of the National Industry.
Chairman of the National Agriculture.
Chairman of Dagen chain restaurants.
Chairman of Investment company.
Chairman of Prime property management.
Chairman of National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC).
Chairman of Suleiman Abdulaziz Al-Rajhi charity establishment.
Chairman of National Prawn company.
Vice Chairman of Yanbu cement company.
- Chairman of the Board and owner of a number of exchange offices (20 years).
- Managing Director and General Manager of Al-Rajhi Banking and Commerce (11 years).
- Managing Director and General Manager of Al-Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation (8 years).
- Chairman of the Board and Managing Director of Al-Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation.
- Chairman of the Board of Real Estate Asset Management (36 years and present).
- Chairman of the Board of the National Poultry Management (24 years and present).
- Chairman of the Board of Directors National Agriculture (14 years and present).
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Holding Company (11 years and present).
- Chairman of the Board of Directors for (Dagen) chain restaurants (11 years and present).
- Chairman of the Board of Management investment company (1 years and present).
- Chairman of the Board of Directors NADEC (4 years and present).
- Chairman NPC (12 years and present).
- Vice Chairman of Yanbu Cement Company (33 years and present).
- Former member of the Board of Directors for most cement companies (18 years).
- Former member of the Board of Directors for the electric company
- Increasing the country’s national income.
- The ability to increase the rate of capital turnover.
- Serious an time efficient.
- The ability to innovate and create.
- To contribute through these above projects in national employment, and work hard to reduce unemployment.
- Work on the establishment of other projects and the establishment of expansions of existing projects with a view to narrowing the gap between demand and supply and achieve self-sufficiency and reduce dependence on imports.
- Work on the diversity of companies ‘products and adding new products according to market needs and consumers’ desire and the demands of daily life.
- To contribute to the preservation of the environment and the foundation of occupational safety.
- Sheikh Suleiman al-Aziz Al Rajhi Prize discerning business (and King Abdul Aziz Medal) in 1420AH.
- Sheikh Suleiman al-Aziz Al Rajhi King Faisal International Prize service branch of Islam for the year 1433 AH.
- Giving and dedicating in making success and excellence, if he does not provide his experiences and ideas to others to acquire the achievements to help Al-Watania Poultry to maintain success in the poultry sector, he would give all his work, effort , experience and life for it to become one of the best company in performance and reputation.
- Directs himself to all projects and existing businesses as well as projects that are under construction and work to end its inception and do run in the fastest possible time.
- Directs supervision of the charity and humanitarian and social construction of mosques and Quranic teaching, and this is done through Suleiman al-Aziz Al Rajhi Charity.
How to overcome the obstacles and constraints:
Face a lot of obstacles and constraints, especially in the field of work. Thanks to Allah and the help of those responsible, to overcome these obstacles and constraints and as Allah said in Surat Ash-Shura:
And those who submit to the Command of their Lord, and establish Prayer, and their decisions are made through consultations, and spend in Our Way out of the provision which We have given them.
Surat Ash-Shura, verse 38.
Continuity to donate:
The continuity of donating to his homeland and his countrymen and
charity, social and humanitarian in terms of the following:
- Participate in charitable and humanitarian work in all that serves the nation and Islam.
- Honoring the Holy Quran and in partnership with some of the schools and charities.
- Honoring and care for people with special needs and in partnership with some of the schools and government agencies and non-governmental organizations.
- Post some government agencies and non-governmental organizations in the preparation and issuance of brochures and flyers raising awareness in health and nutrition.
- Post some government agencies and non-governmental organizations in honoring the winners of the religious and cultural competitions organized by them and give sponsorship and participation significant impact in the development and modernization of its business and to continue its charitable and social activities.
- Take care of some charitable markets and forums.
- Participate in the care of some scientific seminars with some government agencies.
- Contributing with public security in the programs of the National Day of traffic awareness.
- Participating with the Department of Civil Defense in Riyadh in the World Day of Civil Defense.
The establishment of large-scale projects:
- The establishment of a huge banking facility “Al-Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation,” a banking company contribution shifted from Al-Rajhi Banking and Commerce, which was owned by four brothers (Saleh, Abdullah, Suleiman, Mohammed sons of Abdul-Aziz Al Rajhi).
- The installation of the largest project produced in poultry and eggs in the Middle East and in Qassim, Saudi Arabia, to provide poultry and fresh eggs for the needs of the population locally, regionally and export abroad.
- The installation of the largest sheep project in Albesita Al-Jouf.
- To providing market requirements of vegetables and fresh fruit free of chemical fertilizers and fresh meat from sheep, ostriches and camels and honey pure and dates, fish, shrimp and sheep milk and Alkhalafat fresh and jams, as well as cultivation of large tracts of wheat.
- Establish a national company and industry whose products serve the sectors of food security, industry, construction and includes 6 factories, namely: National Factory for Foodstuff, Riyadh Box Factory, Riyadh vessels Factory, National Plastics, National Block, National fences.
- An establishment of chain restaurants (Dagen) located across the Kingdom to provide various fresh meals of chicken to customers.
- A key partner in projects that serve food such as the National Shrimp and seed oils to provide for the needs of the local oil market.
- Through a poultry project Shrimp national brought foreign exchange for the country through export of poultry, egg to the GCC in particular and the Arab countries in general, and this is one of the most important economic indicators that show the success of agricultural policy and industrial governance in achieving its strategic goals.